Spring Open Day
When: Saturday 1st April 2017 at 12-4pm
‣ Easter Egg Hunt – don’t miss the 1pm start!
‣ Find signs of spring in the garden
‣ Spring arts and crafts and garden activities for children
‣ Pizza from our own clay oven
‣ Delicious cakes and drinks in our Garden Café
Lots of things to do for everyone and a chance to help out and get to know more about the garden’s many activities, including our Men’s Shed project.
Autumn Open Day
When: Saturday 15th October 2016 at 12-4pm
Autumn Fun for all ages:
– Apple Pie Competition
Make your favourite apple pudding and win a prize!
Pies to be delivered by 1pm, judging will take place at 1.30pm.
– Autumn arts & crafts
– Bulb planting
– Prepare the garden for winter
– Community cafe: hot and cold drinks and apple delicacies (apple pie tasting after the competition at 2pm)
– Pizzas straight from our pizza oven
Celebrate the autumn in the community garden!
Our open days are supported with funding by Near Neighbours.