Join us for an Easter Egg Hunt at Caldmore Community Garden on Saturday, 24th March, 12-4pm.
- 1pm Easter Egg Hunt for children – bring a basket and come dressed up if you can
- 12-3pm – Spring Craft Fair – meet some of the talented local crafters
- Spring arts and crafts, gardening and family games
- Cake and drinks at our community cafe
Address: Caldmore Community Garden, Carless Street, WS1 3RH
Don’t miss our first open day of the year – English Roots – on Saturday 21st March, 12-4pm!
– Bath Street Band
– Easter Egg Hunt
– Easter arts and crafts
– Easter walk in the garden
– quiz with prizes
– poetry reading with our writer in residence David Calcutt and other garden poets
– and delicious food!
Hopefully we will have first plants to sell, too.
The event is organised together with Bath Street Centre and is the first in the series of multicultural events funded by Near Neighbours.
It is also a part of national Big Dig Day!