Do you have an occasional extra hour or more to help us out?
Become part of Caldmore Community Garden!
What you could do:
- Gardening, growing and landscaping
- DIY and construction work
- Organising and helping out at events
- Working with children during half-term and school holidays
- Arts and crafts and creative activities – photography, poetry, storytelling, sewing, and many others
- Cooking and running a community café
- Admin work
- Social media and publicity
Don’t worry if you feel you don’t quite know where to start. Just come along and get in touch, you will be very welcome.
Swing by during our opening hours Monday to Friday from 10am to 4pm, come to our weekly Volunteer Day on Thursday, drop us an e-mail on email@example.com or contact Anna Webster on 07871823252.
Volunteering at Caldmore Community Garden is also great opportunity for young people to get some work experience in lots of areas of expertise!
You can download our leaflet here: